Welcome to Niron Estates
Niron Real Estates, offers an exclusive property portfolio in Cyprus, ranging from spectacular sea side villas and apartments, elegant hill top villas, and prime location apartments. With a selection of more than 300 projects to choose from, we are certain that we have the right property for you.
We offer a comprehensive package that includes:
• Inspection visit
• Assistance in property viewing and property selection
• Legal assistance with the contract and the immigration permits
• Property Management
• Rental Services
• Resale Services
- Non European Citizens who are buying property for residency at a value of minimum €300,000 + vat are entitled to residency.
- No need to reside in Cyprus.
- Fast process (only two months).
- Language examination is not required.
- Ability to reside in Cyprus with no limitation.
- Free education for children.
- Ability to establish a business.
- The right to request citizenship in due time.
- The Residency is applicable to you, your spouse, children and grandparents.
Cyprus Investment Program – becoming a Cypriot citizen
Investing in property in Cyprus in accordance with specified criteria, will enable becoming a citizen of Cyprus, securing the future status of the Family, protecting its wealth and freedom.
- Option 1: Purchase properties for a value of €2 million (+vat).
From it €500,000 (+vat) that the buyer must keep as a residence. The other €1.5 million (+vat) can be other properties that the buyer must keep for 3 years. During those 3 years the buyer can rent the properties out if he/she wishes. After the period of 3 years, the buyer can sell those properties.
- Option 2: Buy a single property for €2 million (+vat).
- Cypriot citizens enjoy the freedom to live, work and visit any place in the European Union and Switzerland.
- Cyprus is a member of the European community which emphasises human rights and personal freedom.
- Citizenship will be granted within a period of 5 months after the investor submits his/her application.
- Confirmation of citizenships are issued to the investor, spouse and to dependent children up to age 28 given that they are studying.
- Cyprus allows dual citizenship.
- There is no inheritance tax in Cyprus.
- Cypriot passports holders are allowed to travel in more than 169 countries without visa.
- Enable business access to 500 million European citizens.