In 2012, the Government of the Republic of Cyprus introduced new legislation under which enables non-EU citizens to obtain a Cyprus residence permit by investing in Cypriot property.
Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Non European Citizens who are buying property for residency at a value of minimum €300,000 + vat are entitled to residency.
- No need to reside in Cyprus.
- Fast process (only two months).
- Language examination is not required.
- Ability to reside in Cyprus with no limitation.
- Free education for children.
- Ability to establish a business.
- The right to request citizenship in due time.
- The Residency is applicable to you, your spouse, children and grandparents.
- To prove that they have a guaranteed annual income of €30,000 which are not from employment in Cyprus but rather from other sources.
- To provide a letter from a bank in Cyprus confirming that they have deposited a minimum amount of €30,000 that will be secured for a period of at least three years.
- The candidate must submit that he/she don’t have any criminal record.
- Declare that he/she is not planning to work or be employed in Cyprus.