Key economic sectors of Cyprus
- Real estate
- Professional services
- Energy: Oil and Gas
- Investment funds
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Gained praise by the EU as to the performance of the Cyprus economic restructuring
- Economy is expected to grow at 3.0% ( 6 times more than predicted )
- Tourism is up to new levels exceeding 3.2 million arrivals
- Property prices rose by 7%( Highest EU growth)
- Property sales volume: Rose by 35% ( 2015 to 2016)
- Sales to foreign buyers: Rose by 17% ( 2015 to 2016)
- Sales to Locals : Rose by 35%
- Strategic Location
- EU and Eurozone Robust
- Legal & Regulatory Framework
- Attractive Tax System
- Human Talent
- Value for Money Services
- Ease of Doing Business
- Quality of Life – Safety
Greetings from Paphos, Cyprus!We are delighted and proud to be issuing this our first newsletter of many to come. Niron Estates is a Cypriot Citizenship and Permanent Residency Consultancy Company, which advises and assists clients who wish to have a home in a...
Written by Tom Vicary · 13th July 2017 · Article The easy part is deciding to move to Cyprus. Figuring where on this fabulous island you are going to buy your dream home can be harder, but there’s nothing wrong with following the example of others, so here are five...
Cyprus is a Mediterranean Island that is both a member of the EU and the Commonwealth. This beautiful Greek Island essentially positioned in the Eastern Mediterranean, the most Southern EU Member, enjoys a lovely climate and a great lifestyle. Being a Commonwealth...